Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sore Back = Time For Stitching

Last week I was pretty messed up with a bad back. An hour long deep tissue massage aggravated a long standing inflammation problem I have. Combine that with the set up and pack down involved in running a Crafternoon, and by Sunday night I couldn't sleep and could barely move.

The doctor prescribed a bunch of pills, rest and some physio sessions. This meant for the week I couldn't drive myself anywhere, or do much of anything, really.

For me, that much down time is scary and guilt inducing. Wasted time - not my idea of fun when there is so much to do!  So I passed the time by trying to complete some stitching projects that are way overdue. I really am a slow cross stitcher!



Luckily I had Turtle to keep me company! The 'Keep Calm' project was meant to be a gift for Fleur's 30th birthday - I've only got less than a month until it becomes 1 year overdue - luckily only one and a bit letters to go!

I will post some pics once they are all finished and framed, but since I go back to work tomorrow, who knows when that will happen??

Tracey* xox

No comments:

Post a Comment